Cultivating the community of innovators, risk takers and brand builders.
Welcome to the beehive of buzzing brains and ticking heads.
Are you looking for a job that makes you look forward to Mondays? Well then! Grab this opportunity and become a part of our fun team, crazy creativity and innovative ideas! Join us if you are just as pumped up with creativity, curiosity and concepts as we are; and let your joy ride begin!
We are recruiting.
We are always looking for new talents and we were expecting you. Time to apply, buddy!
- Owns client relationships and works to contribute strategic value beyond day-to-day operations
- Shares responsibility for client retention by maintaining mid to senior level relationships allowing us to
proactively identify client risks or opportunities and manage teams to effectively respond to client needs
- Acquire and develop long-term relationships with key strategic clients at the senior mgmt. level
- Build strong rapport with the clients
- Works with creative, development and digital team to deliver quality work while making sure that the client brief is percolated
- Prior experience with Branding /Advertising/ Digital Agency preferred
- Bachelor’s or masters in Mass Communication/ Journalism/ B.A. / M.A.
- Experience: Total 1- 4 years of relevant experience.
General Skills and Knowledge
- Creative thinking and analytical problem solving
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong client-service orientation
- Ability to manage projects to successful completion, multi-task, and work within tight deadlines
- Sound business acumen; strategic skills
- Proficient with MSOffice & reporting
- Exceptionally good with creating and delivering presentations
- Proactive at work
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as Photoshop, illustrator etc.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
General Skills and Knowledge
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and mltimedia design.